On the journey of life, you are sure to have bumps in the road. From time to time you will experience delay or even be derailed. When you are face with hard times it is crucial that you understand and know that hard times are not permanent, they eventually pass. The question is, “how do you keep it together until the storm passes?”
1. You have to remind yourself of the many times God delivered you from other storms.
2. Encourage yourself with the promises of God found in his Word.
3. Intensify your praise and thanksgiving to God; the test of your praise is in the hard times.
4. Keep a positive attitude – “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12
5. Never quit or give up. The Word of God says when you have done all, you should stand. Therefore, take your position and stand on the promises of God for what you are believing Him for. God has a good plan to prosper you. Jeremiah 29:11
6. Be patient – you cannot rush the process. Sometimes there are lessons in the process.
Rest assure, hard times are not permanent, they last only as long as the situation controls your mindset.